.

2008/05/25

Being Thankful is Being grateful.

Posted by ThreeStooges | 2008/05/25 | Category: |

Hye all..dah lama i didnt write a post here.so arini i ada masa skit utk share something dgn sesape yg tgh kurang smangat or feel frustated or depressed in your life now..Actually it based on a true story..

Let me start with one question..When was the last time you truly feel thankful/bersyukur of what YOU HAVE in your life?

There's so many things and events happening in our life, there are times we forgot how wonderful our life is!Being thankful is being grateful.

Here's the thing— I have no doubts that you got problems. I got problems too. I had lost everything in my life once.i lost my job, my car and even my fiancee. Everyone is the world have problems! Whether they're big or small is a separate issue. And isn’t that’s part of the package that comes together with Life yg seharusnya kita terima dgn redha??

The truth is, there are always other people who have even worse problems than you do. I mean, if I'm complaining how hard my life is it, there are people out there yg agi susah..beberapa ari xmkn..tdo bwh2 jambatan..pakaian compang - camping etc.

I bersyukur of what I have now in my lilfe. Doesn't matter its a dollar or one million.
Be grateful of what you have been blessed with and you'll appreciate what life has to offer to you.

Kwn i, Edy, pernah cakap dgn i dulu..and i still remember the sentences.."Skrang ni walaupun ko xde duit skalipun ko masih idup kn?Nk watpe ko kejar duit kalo ko sndri xbersyukur pada tuhan atas suma yg ko ada?"Yeah..thanks edy.u made me realize how important for being grateful in or life.Tuhan tu Maha Adil.

Not surprisingly, you'll definitely become more successful in life when you know how VALUABLE you are and what kind of value you can give to others. Isn't it true that our actions are shaped by how we think of ourselves and the level of our confident?

So be GRATEFUL.

-koalariang-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...